Mazda RX-8 Blogger Template

This is Description

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dean Award








a sacrifice from my father had given me a lot of support until i can achieve all of this...thnx, abah...





















a lovely kiss from my mum...the kiss that came from a pure heart of my mother; " Congratulation, my dear"..juz like i want to break the tears in my eyes on that time...















me n my parent...we had a picture together...i feel proud to be their children...i knew that both of them were really happy wif me...all of this is for u mum, dad..














when i accepted the medal and certificate from dean of faculty of science...such a happy n feel very glad on that time..picture was taken by my mum..












on 16/8/2009 at 8.00 pm, before the ceremony begin, i wif my mum...how happy my mum wif my achievement...

0 comments: