Mazda RX-8 Blogger Template

This is Description

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nourul Syuhada' binti Abdul Rahman

this is my bestfriend...her name is Nourul Syuhada' bt Abdul Rahman...i call her as Adaq...she lives in Kuala Terengganu....Her birthday is 23rd of November...she is very small and thin gul but she is very cute...i have been known her since we are in the same matriculation...Pahang Matriculation College (KMPh).....what make me love her so much as my bestfriend is due to her supportive , understanding, and she is very helpful person...when i have any problems, she always be wif me...we share a happy and sad memories together in matriculation....we hope that we can further our study together, but......i was going to UTM while she was going to further her study in USM....maybe it is written for us...but our friendship will be everlasting...she came to my U when i was in second year in studying in UTM...and the picture above was taken when i visited her in USM on March 2009...i was very glad to see her again....she treated me very good...she brought me to Bukit Bendera, have a sight seeing in her U and also she brought to 'pasar malam' near to her hostel.....she will graduate her study for this year same as me...i hope that we will meet again in other time...

0 comments: