Mazda RX-8 Blogger Template

This is Description

Monday, June 8, 2009

PN NORHIZAN

I was dreaming about my favourite teacher when I was in SASIC, Pn Norhizan... she is such a lovely and caring teacher...i dont know why she suddenly came into my dreaming...in the dreaming, she met me and we have a chat together in somewhere place,which is i cannot remember that place....I told her everything that happen to me since i Left the school and she gave me a lot of motivations to go on with my life...i am still remember how she smiled at me, she hugged me such as my mother did to me...i also remember the support that she gave to me when i was in very...very bad situation...she is also very funny person and also make people laugh....

it was very long time i never met her... and i hope she will be happy in her life forever and always be fine wherever she go....and teacher...thank you very much!!!

0 comments: